Sakura Hydraulic Filters
For over 30 years, the Sakura Company has been manufacturing hydraulicfilters to the highest Japanese Industrial Standards in order to conform with the JIS/SAE International Technical Standards...Sakura is trusted by some of the world's largest car and industrial manufacturers to make OEM filters, and they extend this quality to their comprehensive aftermarket line so that you can be confident that when it comes time to replace your unclean hydraulic filter, you are purchasing nothing but the best. Sakura spin on hydraulic filters feature a number of essential design aspects, such as.
• Steel Tension Spring: Manufactured using a heat treatment process in order to maintain/support the element to prevent bypass.
• Heavy Duty End Cap Seals: Made to withstand intra-plastorial leakage
• High Performance Media: Provides longer service life and less restriction to flow.
• Thicker body: Greater structural integrity.
• Spiral Perforated Tube: Inner tube provides improved strength and flow rate.
• Heavy Duty Base Plate: Superior structural support for maximum strength.
FCP Solutions carries a vast selection of Sakura hydraulic filters and has access to anyevery Sakura hydraulic oil filter in Australia. When it is time to change your engine's unclean hydraulic filters, you can rest confident that your hydraulic system will be protected when you purchase Sakura hydraulic filters from FCP Solutions.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.