Diesel Fuel De-Bugging Units
De-Bug Diesel Fuel Treatment Units
Infected fuel is a fact of life today, especially in warmer climates. Infected fuel can stop your engine, or at the very least inhibit its performance. Infected fuel increases maintenance costs. Correcting infected fuel is easy with a De-Bug fuel treatment unit.
The only previous treatments for diesel bug contamination have involved manual cleaning and dosing with biocides. This can cure the problem in the short term, but cross infection will recur the next time contaminated fuel is received. Most biocides are highly toxic, not only to microbes but also to human beings and the environment.
The De-Bug fuel treatment unit utilises a magnetic principal to control microbial infestations and during scientific test has achieved “kill rates” better than biocides. All of this achieved without any possibility of human or environmental damage.
The De-Bug fuel treatment unit cleans up the total fuel system. A clean fuel system enables the engine to reach its peak performance. Fuel filter cartridge life is considerably extended and the life of the mechanical fuel injection components is also prolonged, resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
A De-Bug fuel treatment unit when fitted into the low pressure side of a diesel engine’s fuel system will constantly treat the symptoms, providing the necessary cure. the microbial contaminants are killed and disposed of without leaving any residue to block filters and the complete fuel system is cleaned out.
De-Bug Fuel Treatment Units are:
- Effective – for cleaning diesel of microbiological contaminants,
- Efficient – cost nothing to operate, reduce maintenance expenses and fuel burn
- Clean – no additives required, reduces black smoke
- Durable – Built from non-corrosive marine grade materials.
- Do not have any wires, or moving parts, require no chemicals or additives and no consumable items,
- Straight Forward – De-Bug are easy to fit and maintain.
Contact us today to eliminate diesel bug in your duel for good.