Synthetic Transmission & Gear Oils
Fully Synthetic Transmission & Gear Oils
Welcome to FCP Solutions, the best place in Townsville, Queensland, Australia, Using synthetic-based oils made by Prolube Lubricants from FCP Solutions in transmission and differential applications offers numerous advantages. These advanced lubricants provide exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high-temperature breakdown, ensuring consistent performance even in extreme operating conditions, such as the harsh Australian climate. Synthetic oils also offer superior viscosity control, maintaining optimal lubrication levels throughout a wide range of temperatures, which is crucial for preserving the longevity of transmission and differential components. Furthermore, their enhanced wear protection properties reduce friction and wear, resulting in improved fuel efficiency and reduced maintenance costs, all of which contribute to a more reliable and efficient performance of vehicles and machinery, making them an ideal choice when it's time to change your transmission or gear oil. You can trust Prolube Lubricants to deliver these results and more from FCP Solutions...
When to Change Synthetic Transmission & Gear Oil
Synthetic oil change intervals for transmission and differential applications can vary depending on the vehicle's make and model, as well as the manufacturer's recommendations. However, here are some general guidelines:
- Automatic transmissions: Typically, synthetic transmission fluid should be changed every 48,000 to 96,000 kilometres. Check the owner's manual for specific recommendations.
- Manual transmissions: Change synthetic transmission oil every 48,000 to 96,000 kilometres, but it may last longer in some cases.
Early signs of wear in a transmission to look out for include:
- Delayed or rough gear shifts.
- Unusual noises such as whining, grinding, or clunking during gear changes.
- Slipping gears, where the engine revs without a corresponding increase in vehicle speed.
- Leaking transmission fluid, which could indicate a problem with seals or gaskets.
- Rear differentials: Synthetic differential oil should generally be changed every 48,000 to 96,000 kilometres.
- Front differentials: Some vehicles with four-wheel or all-wheel drive may have a front differential that requires oil changes at similar intervals.
Early signs of wear in a differential to watch for include:
- Whining or howling noises when the vehicle is in motion.
- Increased vibration or shuddering, especially during turns.
- Fluid leaks around the differential housing.
These are general guidelines, and you should always refer to the vehicle's owner's manual for specific maintenance schedules and recommendations. Regular maintenance and fluid changes are essential for prolonging the life of transmission and differential components and ensuring optimal vehicle performance. Ignoring these signs of wear can lead to costly repairs or even transmission or differential failure.
What sets Prolube apart is its status as an Australian company crafting oils to meet the elevated standards demanded by the Australian climate. Prolube products are renowned for their exceptional performance in diverse operating conditions, making them a reliable choice for your vehicles across Australia and particularly North Queensland, including Rockhampton, Mackay, Cairns, and the Atherton Tablelands areas. No matter where you are in Australia, we guarantee nationwide delivery of these superior products to keep your transmissions and differentials performing at their best. Choose FCP Solutions for top-notch Prolube lubricants, ensuring the longevity and efficiency of your vehicles in the challenging Australian environment.
Transmission and gear oils can be tricky at times to navigate. If your unsure on what you require or want to make certain of a selection please call (07) 4725 2166 or click the button below to email us.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.